Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Footprints With Wings Tattoos

message in a bottle

Sea in winter


The slide is burned by the light half, the high end. And 'the last. Below you see a glass bottle, alcohol content, is now empty, but still has the plastic cap screwed. Next a withered lemon. Tempted to throw in the sea of \u200b\u200bblinding light, the fire of life, to entrust a desperate message to this small piece of glass, a speck in the ocean, a wave in outer space ...


Just a castaway An island lost at sea Another lonely day

No-one here But my loneliness

More Than Any Man Could Bear
Rescue me before I fall into despair
I’ll send an SOS to the world I’ll send an SOS to the world I’ll send an SOS to the world
I hope that someone gets my I hope that someone gets my
Message in a bottle4



4 from MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE by Sting

0 comments:

Post a Comment