Saturday, September 26, 2009

Souleater Fakku Dojin

travel diary



Among my papers I found traces disordered, almost illegible by the same author, old travel diary on which to pin my thoughts and considerations of travelers. They are part of one of the many projects remained so.

Starting from the days when it still was not transcribed been so long since the writing and then the work was still possible without excessive effort, and now regret not having completed the work. Are a few days a trip to Portugal in 2000 following some of the routes drawn by José Saramago in his Viagem in Portu , where I enjoy myself too, immodestly, to him the verse, trying to imitate his gentle humorous vein (the traveler here, the traveler of the ...). By the way, written with a capital letter refers to the Master, with the diminutive author.
In this choice I was also stimulated by a Facebook friend, Daniel Lugaresi, which just returned from Portugal shared a beautiful series of photographs that I have brought my mind back to those days and these forgotten writings ...

We will follow up with other trips to: Spain, Israel, Libya, India, Mexico and Guatemala, Brittany and the Loire Castles, Naples, Tunisia, Lesser Antilles, Prague and Budapest, etc..?
depends on many things, like the entire setup of this blog ... especially from the forces of the readers.
started!

0 comments:

Post a Comment