Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I Can't Remove My Earring

The new Board and to turn the old "Welcome Back Spring"


was held last Sunday, the 18th event Welcome Back Spring, "which, as every year, presented a lineup of interesting activities.
Already last year I had the opportunity Blog writing idvlatiano (do not try because they have deleted the post), how little attention had been the city administration for this type of event and citizens who participate. This criticism was triggered by the fact that Via Roma, although the main artery that gives blanket Square (site of the event) was open to traffic, making it difficult and dangerous to reach the square covered by the citizens. The same thing was repeated this year and I think that would be good if instead of via Roma had been made (at least for the duration of "Welcome Back Spring") pedestrian.
What I find difficult to understand is that my former party colleagues (part of the municipal council), while last year they shared my complaint, so by posting it on their blog, this year , whilst it could not have done anything to improve the organization of the event. Yet close to traffic via Rome for a day I do not think it's something that requires much discussion in the municipal council, as for other events the closure to traffic of Via Roma is done systematically.

However, despite this fact to my former party comrades, and the insensitivity of the City Council demonstrated Sunday to those who love to walk or who is instead forced to do it or worse still does on a wheelchair, at least for now I'm keeping away from anywhere in the rhetoric " tantu you go, go, does not change anything "I hope that optimism that, finally, that I strive to keep alive on politics and municipal administration latianese does not prove once again mere illusion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment